Odgers Berndtson is looking for an Executive Search Analyst06 Жовтня 2017р.
Odgers Berndtson is looking for an Executive Search Analyst.
Odgers Berndtson is TOP-10 international executive search companies with headquarters in
London and representative offices in 28 countries all over the world.
The company specializes in top-management search and assessment for international and local
companies. We help our clients to strengthen their business and to put new life into companies via
the acquisition of great professionals (“agents of changes”) from different industries.
By joining us, you will:
• Conduct international searches;
• Meet outstanding businessmen and entrepreneurs and have a chance to absorb best industrial
• Broaden your worldview and get deeper understanding of business processes;
• Have the possibility to influence on future of companies and the country in general.
• Market research (industry analysis via external and internal database search);
• Target-lists and long-lists preparation;
• Talent identification;
• Drafting job descriptions based on market research results, preparing benchmark and
candidate reports, etc.;
• Candidates approaching and pre-screening;
• Organizing and conducting interviews with the best and the most appropriate candidates;
• Evaluation of candidates (identification strengths and risks, soft-skills assessment, etc.);
• Providing and receiving feedback on the results of interviews to/from clients and candidates.
• Higher education;
• Excelent communication skills (phone conversation skills);
• High learning ability, multitasking;
• Russian, Ukrainian - as native;
• English – at least upper-intermediate (both written and spoken);
• Similar experience is preferable, but not required;
• Personal qualities: initiative, attentive, organized, responsible, customer-oriented, stressresistant.